WORKSHOPS FOR JUGGLERS
Doreen regularly teaches workshops and classes for jugglers, mainly on the subject of passing, exploring different aspects of this entertaining partner juggling like prechacs/minis, passing with joepasses, take-outs… Workshops can also be taught in collaboration with other experts, often with Christine Oymann (Attrapées).
Any enquiries about workshops, please contact me!
“Tine and Doreen’s workshops were the best part of the festival! Well explained with humor and charme it was great fun to learn those patterns!”
–Participant at Brianza Juggling Festival, 2016
EVERYBODY CAN LEARN TO JUGGLE!
Teaching juggling is one of the most rewarding activities in terms of fun and excitement. A juggling class will expand your mind with fun head twists and coordination games. Learning juggling can be a life changing experience – just imagine the next time you will make pancakes flipping them effortlessly in the pan!
Any requests and enquiries, please contact me!
Some past workshops:
- 13/14 April 2018 — Juggling Workshops with Gandini, Newcastle under Lyme
- 27 April – 1 May 2017 – Passing workshops at Brianza Jugggling Convention, Italy
- 12-16 April 2017 – Passing workshops with Tine, Israelian Juggling Convention, Israel
- 1 April 2017 – Juggling workshops with Gandini Juggling, London
- 4 October, Pisa (I) – Passing, Minis & Prechacs
- 2 October, Cagliari (I) – Passing, Minis & Prechacs with clubs
- 25-29 April 2016, with Tine: Minis and take-outs, Brianza Convention, Italy
- 11-15 Jan 2016, Passing technique and patterns, Katakomben, Berlin, Germany
- 29 Nov 2015, Prechacs/Minis with clubs, Dresden, Germany
- 9 May 2015, Prechacs/Minis, Pisa, Italy
- 15 Nov 2015, Prechac notation, Dumbo Days, Gent, Belgium
- 2-3 Jun 2014, Juggling beginners, with Gandini, Beirut, Lebanon
- 23 Oct 2013, Juggling and Movement, with Gandini, Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- 11 Feb 2012, Prechacs/Minis, Passing notation, with Tine, Cologne, Germany